- Biocidal products services (BPR)
- Classification and Labelling (CLP)
- Articles compliance (SVHC)
- Authorisation - Analysis of alternatives / Substitution plan
- Authorisation - Full service
- Authorisation - Socio-economic analysis (SEA)
- Certification / Compliance auditing
- Chemical Safety Assessment (CSA)
- Chemical Safety Report (CSR)
- Consultancy / Outsourcing
- Exposure scenarios (ES) - Authoring / Development / Assessment
- Extended Safety Data Sheets (eSDS)
- Only Representative
- PPORD Notification (Product and Process Orientated Research and Development)
- Registration - Data gap analysis (QSAR, Read-accross, Literature search)
- Registration - Full service / Consultancy
- Registration - Inquiry dossier preparation
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS) - Authoring / Compilation / Verification / Software Tools
- Training - IT Tools (REACH-IT, IUCLID, CHESAR)
ARCHE Consulting is based in Belgium and has offices in Ghent and Leuven. ARCHE Consulting has been founded by key experts (former employees at EURAS). These experts hold an unique track record (15 years) in the field of environmental toxicology, exposure modeling and the preparation of risk assessment dossiers in general. The experts working at ARCHE Consulting have built up in depth knowledge on assessing risks of chemicals during both the predecessor of the REACH regulation (EU regulation 67/1488 on new and existing substances) as on the preparation of Chemical Safety Assessments/report in the framework of the REACH regulation.
One of the key areas of expertise is the preparation of risk assessments for inorganic substances such as metals, alloys, slags etc and as such the ARCHE experts have been involved in the preparation of many guidance documents on these topics (for example MERAG, Metal Risk Assessment Guidance). Tools that have been developed can be downloaded at our download page.
Next to these activities, the scientific services of ARCHE Consulting have been frequently consulted in the framework of the risk assessment of flame retardants and other organic chemicals.