- Biocidal products services (BPR)
- Chemical analysis
- Classification and Labelling (CLP)
- Articles compliance (SVHC)
- Authorisation - Analysis of alternatives / Substitution plan
- Authorisation - Full service
- Authorisation - Socio-economic analysis (SEA)
- Certification / Compliance auditing
- Chemical Safety Assessment (CSA)
- Chemical Safety Report (CSR)
- Consultancy / Outsourcing
- Exposure scenarios (ES) - Authoring / Development / Assessment
- Extended Safety Data Sheets (eSDS)
- Only Representative
- PPORD Notification (Product and Process Orientated Research and Development)
- Registration - Data gap analysis (QSAR, Read-accross, Literature search)
- Registration - Full service / Consultancy
- Registration - Inquiry dossier preparation
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS) - Authoring / Compilation / Verification / Software Tools
- Training - IT Tools (REACH-IT, IUCLID, CHESAR)
- Transport of dangerous goods
|Smart Chemistry Park|
Chementors Ltd helps companies to survive in the jungle of laws concerning chemical safety in Europe. Many companies actually operate illegally without even knowing it.
Many are lacking in sufficient resources and professional skills to implement required procedures. We commit ourselves to a long-term business relationship, so our customers’ safety issues are managed effectively enabling our customers to focus on their own productive business.
We offer a comprehensive approach: we deal with every possible routine concerning chemical safety. We work in close co-operation with our customers and the authorities. Our network of companies has experts in various fields, so that each case is certainly treated safely and reliably.
Our ultimate mission is to enable you to focus on your own profitable business, leaving all regulatory issues to us, on a turnkey basis. This gives you the competitive edge you need for your success in the European market.