RGS REACH Global services
- Articles compliance (SVHC)
- Authorisation - Analysis of alternatives / Substitution plan
- Authorisation - Full service
- Authorisation - Socio-economic analysis (SEA)
- Certification / Compliance auditing
- Chemical Safety Assessment (CSA)
- Chemical Safety Report (CSR)
- Consultancy / Outsourcing
- Exposure scenarios (ES) - Authoring / Development / Assessment
- Extended Safety Data Sheets (eSDS)
- Only Representative
- PPORD Notification (Product and Process Orientated Research and Development)
- Registration - Data gap analysis (QSAR, Read-accross, Literature search)
- Registration - Full service / Consultancy
- Registration - Inquiry dossier preparation
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS) - Authoring / Compilation / Verification / Software Tools
- Training - IT Tools (REACH-IT, IUCLID, CHESAR)
|RGS REACH Global services|
|Rond Point Schuman, 6 Box 5|
REACH Global Services S.A. (RGS) is a professional regulatory consulting company advising clients in the chemicals and cosmetics industries to comply with European Union and Turkish Republic chemicals legislation.
The Company is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium and has a strong market presence in Turkey with an office in Istanbul. Our two locations are ideal for maintaining close contact and excellent communication with our clients, especially our Turkish chemical industry clients, but also ensuring proximity to the European Union Commission and CEFIC (European Chemicals Federation) and Cosmetics Europe, all based in Brussels.
Our core staff consists of chemists, chemical engineers and environmental engineers, all with previous chemicals industry or chemicals legislation work experience and are educated to M.Sc. and/or Ph.D levels and experts in their own fields of regulatory affairs.
The company’s General Manager has over 30 years of experience in consulting services; advising international private companies and stakeholders on the European Union and OECD’s industry, enterprise and competitiveness policies and regulatory approximation, as well as on company management, strategic policy orientation, business development, and project development and financing.
RGS was established in 2008 by our shareholders; Istanbul Chemicals and Chemical Products Exporters’ Association (IKMIB) and Steel Exporters’ Association (CIB), two divisions of IMMIB (Istanbul Minerals and Metal Exporter’s Association). IMMIB is a joint venture between private industry and the Ministry of Economy. As a consequence, RGS has a unique position in the Turkish market for regulatory compliance services due to the company's close relationship with private industry, Trade Associations and the Turkish Government.