- Classification and Labelling (CLP)
- Articles compliance (SVHC)
- Authorisation - Analysis of alternatives / Substitution plan
- Authorisation - Full service
- Authorisation - Socio-economic analysis (SEA)
- Certification / Compliance auditing
- Chemical Safety Assessment (CSA)
- Chemical Safety Report (CSR)
- Consultancy / Outsourcing
- Exposure scenarios (ES) - Authoring / Development / Assessment
- Extended Safety Data Sheets (eSDS)
- Only Representative
- PPORD Notification (Product and Process Orientated Research and Development)
- Registration - Data gap analysis (QSAR, Read-accross, Literature search)
- Registration - Full service / Consultancy
- Registration - Inquiry dossier preparation
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS) - Authoring / Compilation / Verification / Software Tools
- Training - IT Tools (REACH-IT, IUCLID, CHESAR)
- Transport of dangerous goods
Unlike most of today’s environmental management products, Sphera’s Environmental Performance solution manages the full spectrum of emissions, waste, and water discharges within a single integrated solution. This unified approach streamlines data management, reduces the likelihood of errors, eliminates redundant data entry and transforms environmental management into an opportunity for competitive advantage.
Environmental Accounting & Regulatory Reporting
Establishes an auditable system of record for air, water, and waste and chemical inventory with a centralized platform that makes critical environmental data accessible to anyone across an organization.
Streamline data, information and change management
Streamlines data processes, provides access to all regulatory information, and tracks key sustainability indicators.
Open and scalable architecture
Sphera’s highly scalable, open data infrastructure empowers enterprises in real time, transforming environmental data into actionable knowledge and business transformation.